Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Joint Select Committee on the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States.; Ku Klux Klan (19th cent.)|
|Notes:||Report preceded by: Index to the Reports of the Committees of the Senate of the United States for the Second Session of the Forty-Second Congress.
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
|Description:||1 online resource (<v. 2>) : charts.|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.; United States.; Congress.; Senate.; Report|
- United States. -- Congress. -- Senate.
- Ku Klux Klan (19th cent.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877)
- Trials (Conspiracy) -- United States.
- Southern States -- History -- 1865-1877.
- Ku Klux Klan (19th century)
- Trials (Conspiracy)
- Southern States.
- United States.