Biography Juvenile literature
|提及的人：||Jackie Robinson; Jackie Robinson; Jackie Robinson|
Sharon Robinson; Kadir Nelson
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm|
|責任：||by Sharon Robinson ; illustrated by Kadir Nelson.|
Jackie Robinson's daughter shares memories of her father as a testament to his courage. From his baseball career and his legendary breaking of the color barrier in Major League Baseball, to afterwards, during his retirement from baseball, when he once tested the ice for her on pond at their Connecticut residence, even though he couldn't swim and was afraid of the water, she shows how he carried that same quality of quiet courage all through his life.
- Robinson, Jackie, -- 1919-1972 -- Juvenile literature.
- Baseball players -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Courage -- Juvenile literature.
- African Americans -- Juvenile literature.
- Baseball -- Juvenile literature.
- Segregation -- Juvenile literature.
- African American families -- Juvenile literature.
- African American men -- Family relationships -- Juvenile literature.
- African American fathers -- Juvenile literature.
- Robinson, Jackie, -- 1919-1972 -- Fiction.
- Courage -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Baseball -- Fiction.
- Robinson, Jackie, -- 1919-1972.
- African American families.
- African American fathers.
- African American men -- Family relationships.
- African Americans.
- Baseball players.
- United States.