|類型/形式：||Criticism, interpretation, etc
Records and correspondence
|提及的人：||Ernest Hemingway; Ernest Hemingway; Bernard Berenson; Malcolm Cowley; Bernard Berenson; Malcolm Cowley; Ernest Hemingway|
James D Brasch
|注意：||"31 March 2010"--Inside back cover.|
|描述：||xxvii, 141 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|責任：||James D. Brasch.|
"Provides a referenced handbook to accompany Hemingway's own library, as it demonstrates Hemingway's dependence on his massive library as a basis for what he called invention ... The insights of his personal doctor and his longstanding correspondence with Malcolm Cowley and Bernard Berenson reveal his desperate loneliness in Cuba and allow him an opportunity to analyze and promote his own theory of fiction. All three sources are not available to critics or the general public. This discussion provides profound insight to his last 20 years of his previously ignored life in Cuba."--Back cover.
- Hemingway, Ernest, -- 1899-1961 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Hemingway, Ernest, -- 1899-1961 -- Correspondence.
- Berenson, Bernard, -- 1865-1959 -- Correspondence.
- Cowley, Malcolm, -- 1898-1989 -- Correspondence.
- Berenson, Bernard, -- 1865-1959.
- Cowley, Malcolm, -- 1898-1989.
- Hemingway, Ernest, -- 1899-1961.