Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Raitt; Don Fellows; Theodore S Chapin; Richard Rodgers; Oscar Hammerstein, II|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Raitt; Don Fellows; Theodore S Chapin; Michael Riedel; Susan Haskins; Adam Walker; Theater Talk Productions, Inc.
|Notes:||This is Episode #529 of Theater talk.
Credits at end of tape.
|Performer(s):||Interviewers: Michael Riedel and Susan Haskins.|
|Event notes:||Videotaped in the CUNY-TV studios located at The Graduate School & University Center/CUNY, New York, N.Y., May 3, 1999 and Apr. 9, 1999.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (27 min.) : sound, color NTSC ; 3/4 in. (U-matic).|
|Series Title:||Theater talk|
|Other Titles:||R & H classics, Raitt/Chapin/Fellows|
|Responsibility:||[produced by] Susan Haskins, Theater Talk Productions, Inc. ; director, Adam Walker.|
Don Fellows, a cast member from the original 1949 Broadway production of Rodgers & Hammerstein's South Pacific, and Theodore S. Chapin, executive director and president of the Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization, discuss the 50th anniversary celebration of South Pacific's premiere, as well as the recent resurgence of interest in the Rodgers & Hammerstein canon.
- Raitt, John, -- 1917-2005 -- Interviews.
- Fellows, Don -- Interviews.
- Chapin, Theodore S. -- Interviews.
- Rodgers, Richard, -- 1902-1979 -- Friends and associates.
- Hammerstein, Oscar, -- II, -- 1895-1960 -- Friends and associates.
- Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization.
- Musical theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theatrical producers and directors -- New York (State) -- New York.