Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Detective and mystery stories
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780525423843 0525423842 1424256615 9781424256617|
|Description:||263 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I will fully admit that this book taught me a lot about law, however that was the problem.Every page turned I would learn something new and I got annoyed after a while.Another thing was that I was always reminded the same thing "He is an illegal citizen and he can prove that so and so is guilty for...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Trials (Murder) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courts -- Juvenile fiction.
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lawyers. -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Trials (Murder)
User lists with this item (6)
- Mystery Chapter Books(38 items)
by nashvillelibrarykids updated 2013-06-29
- must to read books(20 items)
by putriira updated 2012-02-20
- Reading List 2011(48 items)
by Lmcshane updated 2012-01-03
- Things to Check Out(43 items)
by 57220 updated 2011-10-15
- Books I want to read(58 items)
by jmelynshug updated 2011-09-09