Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Detective and mystery stories
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||263 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I will fully admit that this book taught me a lot about law, however that was the problem.Every page turned I would learn something new and I got annoyed after a while.Another thing was that I was always reminded the same thing "He is an illegal citizen and he can prove that so and so is guilty for...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Trials (Murder) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courts -- Juvenile fiction.
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lawyers. -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Trials (Murder)
User lists with this item (7)
- FHL Children's Fiction(311 items)
by belcherc updated about 3 weeks ago
- Mystery Chapter Books(38 items)
by nashvillelibrarykids updated 2013-06-29
- must to read books(20 items)
by putriira updated 2012-02-20
- Reading List 2011(48 items)
by Lmcshane updated 2012-01-03
- Things to Check Out(43 items)
by 57220 updated 2011-10-15