John Wiley & Sons Inc 2011
Jeffrey A Kottler
|描述：||1 online resource (xv, 197 pages)|
|内容：||pt. 1. Confronting the issues --
pt. 2. Taking care of yourself --
pt. 3. Practicing what you preach.
|责任：||Jeffrey A. Kottler.|
Mental health professionals spend their days helping others, but who is there to help them when stress and burnout threaten their own well-being? Filled with self-assessments, journaling exercises, and activities designed to facilitate renewal, growth, and change, this timely book helps clinicians help themselves with coverage of career threatening issues, such as fear of failure, loss of confidence, and the financial stress and loss of autonomy that many clinician's experience as a result of managed care and its constraints.
- Psychotherapists -- Job stress.
- Psychotherapists -- Mental health.
- Burn out (Psychology) -- Prevention.
- PSYCHOLOGY -- Psychotherapy -- General.
- Things to Check Out(1 资料)
由 asclark13 已更新 大约两周前
- Towson University New Psychology Materials 2012 - 2015(492 资料)
由 kimbermiller 已更新 2016-02-01