Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Frank Lloyd Wright; Frank Lloyd Wright|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Taliesin Preservation Commission.; Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.|
Remainder of quotation serving as title: "Nothing at all I had ever seen would do. Yes, there was a house that hill might marry and live happily with ever after. I fully intended to find it." FLLW.
|Description:||16 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||Taliesin Preservation Commission, Inc.|
- Taliesin (Spring Green, Wis.)
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, -- 1867-1959 -- Homes and haunts -- Wisconsin -- Spring Green.
- Spring Green (Wis.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Taliesin Preservation Commission.
- Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, -- 1867-1959.
- Wisconsin -- Spring Green.