Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||196 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||Family and home life --
Dating and sexuality --
Behavior and discipline --
Drugs and alcohol --
Values and faith --
|Responsibility:||edited by Wayne Rice.|
Their reputation precedes them: cluttered rooms, changing moods, curfew wars and confusing relationships haunt the dreams of parents well before their oldest child hits adolescence. Wayne Rice, founder of Understanding Your Teenager, has compiled more than a hundred of the most common concerns that parents bring to him, questions like How should I respond when my daughter is disrespectful? When is it appropriate for teenagers to start dating? What do I do when my son refuses to go to church? My kids asked me if I ever used drugs. Should I tell the truth or lie about it? In There's a Teenager in My House a team of youth ministry experts offer practical, wise answers based on their years of experience ministering to (and raising) teenagers. - Publisher.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Parenting -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Miscellanea.
- Christian teenagers -- Religious life -- Miscellanea.
- Parent and teenager -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Miscellanea.
- Christian teenagers -- Religious life.
- Parent and teenager -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Parenting -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.