Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||.7 linear ft.|
Major cases include Allen-Stevens Corporation vs. International Association of Machinists (IAM) (1960) regarding discharge; Amperek Electronics Company vs. IAM (1958) regarding discharge and sick leave; Community and Social Agency Employees vs. Professional Employees (1962) regarding contract interpretation on dismissals; DeWald Radio Manufacturing Company vs. United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America (1943) regarding contract renewal; Eastern Bias Manufacturing Company vs. Textile Workers of America (1958) regarding wage increase and backpay; Eaton Manufacturing Company Incorporated vs. IAM (1954) regarding sick leave; H.M. Storms Company vs. United Paperworkers (1957) regarding layoff; R.H. Macy and Company vs. United Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Employees (1944) regarding wage increase; Manhattan News Company vs. International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) (1954) regarding layoff; Mobilization for Youth vs. IBT (l966) regarding discharge; New York City Board of Education vs. American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (1967, 1969) regarding discharge and transfer; Reilly Tar and Chemical Corporation vs. Chemical Workers Union (1944) regarding wages and retroactive pay, night shift bonuses, vacations, paid holidays, and reporting pay.
- Allen-Stevens Corporation.
- Amperex Electronics Company.
- Community and Social Agency Employees Union.
- International Association of Machinists.
- International Chemical Workers Union.
- New York (N.Y.). -- Board of Education.
- Office and Professional Employees International Union.
- Macy's (Firm)
- Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union.
- Textile Workers Union of America.
- United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America.
- Arbitration, Industrial -- United States -- Cases.
- Mediation and conciliation, Industrial -- United States -- Cases.