Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||271 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||I probably wouldn't like Christians if I weren't one --
Why I escaped the church office --
Jesus as Son of God and plastic action figure --
Meeting those who like Jesus --
The church is an organized religion with a political agenda --
The church is judgmental and negative --
The church is dominated by males and oppresses females --
The church is homophobic --
The church thinks all other religions are wrong --
The church is full of fundamentalists who take the Bible literally --
What they wish the church were like --
Our two biggest barriers --
A great hope for the future.
- Young adults -- Religious life.
- Church work with young adults.
- Non-church-affiliated people.
- Church renewal.
- Emerging church movement.
- Postmodernism -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Frikyrkosamfund -- 2000-talet.
- Non-institutional churches.
User lists with this item (8)
- SEU Steelman Library Basic Studies(479 items)
by libraryservicesws updated 2014-09-18
- Things I Recommend(3 items)
by dumbilijoseph updated 2013-10-24
- theo 530(26 items)
by waoma updated 2013-02-03
- Things to Check Out(176 items)
by tinekestruthers updated 2011-03-23
- New Library Books, November 2009(68 items)
by cbts_library updated 2010-01-19