Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||Young Adult|
|Description:||209 p. ; 21 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Achebe awakens you
We all know that imperialism had its consequences around the world, but what this story does is show the consequences close up. How one African tribal system functioned, how a leader came to be a leader, their belief system, and so much more is seen through the eyes of one leader. Then, the white...
- 3 of 5 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Igbo (African people) -- Fiction.
- British -- Nigeria -- Fiction.
- Men -- Nigeria -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Nigeria -- Fiction.
- Igbo (African people)
- Race relations.
User lists with this item (64)
- The Guardian: Top 10 books about Nigeria(10 items)
by cmalpas updated about 6 days ago
- Books I've Read(223 items)
by WayfaringArchivist updated about 2 weeks ago
- Reading(14 items)
by sarahfreeman updated about 3 weeks ago
- What I Read in 2014(11 items)
by eiratansey updated about a month ago
- Recent choice reading.(142 items)
by svs7 updated about a month ago