Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||209 p. ; 21 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Achebe awakens you
We all know that imperialism had its consequences around the world, but what this story does is show the consequences close up. How one African tribal system functioned, how a leader came to be a leader, their belief system, and so much more is seen through the eyes of one leader. Then, the white...
- 3 of 5 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Igbo (African people) -- Fiction.
- British -- Nigeria -- Fiction.
- Men -- Nigeria -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Nigeria -- Fiction.
- Igbo (African people)
- Race relations.
User lists with this item (62)
- What I Read in 2014(10 items)
by eiratansey updated about 2 weeks ago
- Options List(11 items)
by Optionslibrary updated 2014-03-06
- Books I've Read(219 items)
by WayfaringArchivist updated about a month ago
- Intercultural Communication Books (CORE 270 / COMM 270)(57 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2014-02-19
- Things to Check Out(28 items)
by tommarzolf updated about a month ago