Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Adler, David A.
Things that float and things that don't.
New York : Holiday House, c2013
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David A Adler; Anna Raff
|Awards:||NSTA outstanding science trade book for students K-12, 2014.|
|Target Audience:||Elementary Grade.|
|Description:||1 volume (32 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations ; 29 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by David A. Adler ; illustrated by Anna Raff.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Things That Float and Things That Don't
A nice, simple, humorous description of density and floatation. My favorite parts were the illustrations with the fish in them. There is an annoying typo on page 13 in the section about clay. This could be...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Floating bodies -- Juvenile literature.
- Hydrostatics -- Juvenile literature.
- Buoyant ascent (Hydrodynamics) -- Juvenile literature.
- Floating bodies.
- Buoyant ascent (Hydrodynamics)
User lists with this item (4)
- UNO - JUV Science, Technology, and Mathematics(110 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2015-05-20
- New Books at the SOE Resource Center(372 items)
by ljerniga updated 2015-03-25
- "Juvenile Non-Fiction" Lamson's Newest Acquisitions(94 items)
by LamsonFitz updated 2014-12-04
- Outstanding Science Trade Books K-12, National Science Teachers Association(34 items)
by email@example.com updated 2014-07-14