Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Andrew Carnegie; Andrew Carnegie|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Napoleon Hill; Arthur R Pell
|Notes:||Originally published: Meriden, Conn. : Ralston Society, 1937.
|Description:||xv, 302 pages ; 19 cm|
|Contents:||1. The power of thought --
2. Desire: the starting point of all achievement (the first step to riches) --
3. Faith: visualising and believing in the attainment of desire (the second step to riches) --
4. Autosuggestion: the medium for influencing the subconscious mind (the third step to riches) --
5. Specialised knowledge: personal experiences or observations (the fourth step to riches) --
6. Imagination: the workshop of the mind (the fifth step to riches) --
7. Organised planning: the crystallisation of desire into action (the sixth step to riches) --
8. Decision: the mastery of procrastination (the seventh step to riches) --
9. Persistence: the sustained effort necessary to induce faith (the eighth step to riches) --
10. Power of the master mind: the driving force (the ninth step to riches) --
11. The mystery of sex transmutation (the tenth step to riches) --
12. The subconscious mind: the connecting link (the eleventh step to riches) --
13. The brain: a broadcasting and receiving station for thought (the twelfth step to riches) --
14. The sixth sense: the door to the temple of wisdom (the thirteenth step to riches) --
15. How to outwit the six ghosts of fear (clearing the brain for riches) --
16. The devil's workshop (the seventh basic evil).
|Responsibility:||Napoleon Hill ; rev. and expanded by Arthur R. Pell.|