Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)21984843|
|Named Person:||Warren Hastings; Warren Hastings|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joseph Price; Edmund Burke
|Notes:||Attributed to Joseph Price. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.).
The Select Committee Appointed to Take into Consideration the State of the Administration of Justice in the Provinces of Bengal, Bahar and Orissa, issued eleven reports, 1782-1783, chiefly concerning the behavior of Warren Hastings, thought to have been written by Edmund Burke.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12305.5.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements.|
|Description:||, 70 pages ; 21 cm|
|Other Titles:||3rd letter to the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Esq|
- Hastings, Warren, -- 1732-1818.
- Great Britain. -- Parliament. -- House of Commons. -- Select Committee on the State of the Administration of Justice in Bengal, Bahar, and Orissa.
- Justice, Administration of -- India.
- India -- Politics and government -- 1765-1947.
- Justice, Administration of.
- Political science.