Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"The Winnie years"--Cover.|
|Target Audience:||Middle School.|
|Description:||290 pages ; 22 cm.|
|Other Titles:||13 plus 1|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A book that will make you laugh, cry and leave you satisfied.
I read thirteen plus one by Lauren Myracle. This book was great in that it described the mindset of a female teen to a "T". The book followed the last couple of months of school, and that summer after. I really liked the relationship between the characters. Thirteen plus one is part of the "Winnie...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Camps -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sea turtles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Turtles -- Juvenile fiction.
- South Carolina -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Camps -- Fiction.
- Sea turtles -- Fiction.
- Turtles -- Fiction.
- South Carolina -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Sea turtles.
- South Carolina.