Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||First person narratives
Psychological suspense fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781595141880 159514188X 9780606150859 0606150854 1439594805 9781439594803|
|Description:||288 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Th1rteen r3asons why
13 reasons why
|Responsibility:||a novel by Jay Asher.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Get out the tissues!
This book was extremely sad, but was also very warm and leaves you feeling warm. Most readers will identify with either Clay or Hannah. I really liked the 2 different voices: Hannah's on the tapes and Clay's as he walks around town and follows her map. Recommended to high school students, and mature...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Suicide -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Suicide victims -- Fiction.
- Teenager -- Death -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Consequences -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
- Guilt -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (6)
- Books I'm Interested In(235 items)
by dnhsangel updated about 5 days ago
- 2013-September: New Items at the SPU Library(144 items)
by spulibrary updated about 2 days ago
- Things to Check Out(115 items)
by lkrier updated 2013-07-24
- Personal Library(411 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2012-06-05
- Volunteer Appreciation Grant April 2012(15 items)
by aklumper updated 2012-04-25
- Alexander May 2010(125 items)
by wickwicker updated 2010-06-12