Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Patricia C Wrede
|ISBN:||9780545033428 054503342X 9780545033459 0545033454 0545200261 9780545200264|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Description:||344 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Frontier Magic, bk. 1|
|Other Titles:||13th child|
|Responsibility:||Patricia C. Wrede.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Frontier Magic in an Alternative United States
Wrede, Patricia C. ~ Thirteenth Child ~ Scholastic, 2009 ~ 344 pages ~ some tweens, some teens, some adults.
"Everybody knows that a seventh son is lucky. Things come a little easier to him, all his life long: love and money and fine weather and the unexpected turn...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Delightful new series
I am looking forward to reading the rest of this series (as soon as Patricia C. Wrede writes & publishes it, that is). It is a delightful story of a young girl growing up in an alternative U.S. in the late 19th century,...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Frontier and pioneer life.