Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
Caldecott Medal: Winner
Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Caldecott Medal winner, 2013.|
|Target Audience:||Elementary Grade|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 x 29 cm.|
|Other Titles:||That is not my hat|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
materials such as synthetic shoes to make it lighter
Nike one of the most popular names in tennis shoe market, has dominated the market since the 80`s. Popular sports stars from different fields like Tiger Woods, and Lebron James endorse for this brand of shoes. The superstar studded endorsement has catapulted the status of brand of shoes.
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
This is not My Hat
Delightful short tale of a little fish that steals the big fishes' hat. No words on the last few pages let even the youngest child figure out the end on their own. A very fun book.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Fishes -- Fiction.
- Stealing -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Fishes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hats -- Juvenile fiction.
- Minnows -- Juvenile fiction.
- Escapes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lost articles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children's stories.
- Wit and humor, Juvenile.
- Lost articles.
- Picture books for children.
- Minnows -- Fiction.
- Hats -- Fiction.
- Lost and found possessions -- Fiction.
- Escapes -- Fiction.
- Humorous fiction.
User lists with this item (33)
- ARK - check out(194 items)
by elfgreen updated about 3 days ago
- New books Summer 2015(64 items)
by LJorgensen updated about 3 weeks ago
- Children's & Young Adult Books(350 items)
by BLCLibrary updated 2015-05-19
- Caldecott Award(319 items)
by sarahridinger updated 2015-05-19
- Caldecott Winners & Honor Books(178 items)
by ljerniga updated 2015-04-29