Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
Caldecott Medal: Winner
Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Caldecott Medal winner, 2013.|
|Target Audience:||Elementary Grade|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 x 29 cm.|
|Other Titles:||That is not my hat|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
materials such as synthetic shoes to make it lighter
Nike one of the most popular names in tennis shoe market, has dominated the market since the 80`s. Popular sports stars from different fields like Tiger Woods, and Lebron James endorse for this brand of shoes. The superstar studded endorsement has catapulted the status of brand of shoes.
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
This is not My Hat
Delightful short tale of a little fish that steals the big fishes' hat. No words on the last few pages let even the youngest child figure out the end on their own. A very fun book.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Fishes -- Fiction.
- Stealing -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Fishes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hats -- Juvenile fiction.
- Minnows -- Juvenile fiction.
- Escapes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lost articles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children's stories.
- Wit and humor, Juvenile.
- Lost articles.
- Picture books for children.
- Minnows -- Fiction.
- Hats -- Fiction.
- Lost and found possessions -- Fiction.
- Escapes -- Fiction.
- Humorous fiction.
User lists with this item (32)
- Caldecott Awards(91 items)
by CrownCollegeLibrary updated about 3 days ago
- Caldecott Medal Winners(78 items)
by dordtlibrary updated about 12 hours ago
- Children's & Young Adult Books(330 items)
by BLCLibrary updated about a week ago
- Humorous stories(46 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 2 weeks ago
- Susan's 2nd graders(7 items)
by cdesai updated about 2 weeks ago