Welles, Orson, 1915-1985.
This is Orson Welles.
New York, NY : HarperCollins, c1992
|提及的人：||Orson Welles; Orson Welles|
Orson Welles; Peter Bogdanovich; Jonathan Rosenbaum
|ISBN:||0060166169 9780060166168 006092439X 9780060924393|
|描述：||xxxv, 533 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.|
|責任：||Orson Welles and Peter Bogdanovich ; Jonathan Rosenbaum ; editor.|
figure in the art of our time. With This Is Orson Welles, though, we get to meet the Welles we wish we'd always known ourselves - the world's master storyteller. A collection of penetrating, fascinating, witty, and wild conversations between Welles and acclaimed director Peter Bogdanovich, spanning nearly ten years and eight cities around the world, This Is Orson Welles is filled with Orson's signature joie de vivre, and it reveals the great man's own thoughts on his.
work in radio, theatre, film, and television; his comments on Hollywood and Broadway producers, directors, and stars; and his wonderful views of life: the difference between feline and canine people; why men like magic shows and women don't; why actors are the third sex. This is the book that Welles ultimately considered his autobiography, but it's a memoir like no other. Epic in scope, but always as magnificently engaging as Welles himself was in real life, This Is.
Orson Welles will leave you agreeing with Marlene Dietrich, who also said (using Welles' words from Touch of Evil): "He was some kind of man. What does it matter what you say about people?"
- Welles, Orson, -- 1915-1985 -- Interviews.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Interviews.
- Actors -- United States -- Interviews.
- Welles, Orson
- Actors -- Interviews -- United States
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Interviews -- United States
- Welles, Orson -- Interviews
- American Film Directors: Titles at SBCC Luria Library(136 資料)
由 cabott 已更新 2013-02-20
- Sue Petersen RES2000(19 資料)
由 suenjoel 已更新 2010-08-30