|提及的人：||Rupert Thomson; Rupert Thomson|
|描述：||263 pages ; 23 cm|
On a warm, sunny day in July 1964, Thomson returned home from school to discover that his mother had died suddenly while playing tennis. Twenty years later, Thomson and his brothers get word that their father has died alone in hospital. This title works Thomson's memories into a mosaic that reveals the fragility of family life in graphic detail.
- Thomson, Rupert -- Childhood and youth.
- Novelists, English -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Novelists, English -- Family relationships -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Mothers -- Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Fathers -- Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Brothers -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Thomson, Rupert.
- Novelists, English.
- Novelists, English -- Family relationships.
- Great Britain.