New York : Random House, ©2013
|資料類型：||文獻, 小說, 網際網路資源|
|ISBN:||9780679645009 0679645004 1299273114 9781299273115|
|描述：||1 online resource (214 pages)|
What do we really want when we ask for forgiveness? Ben, a partner in a prestigious law firm, has become unpredictable at work and withdrawn at home. The change weighs heavily on his wife, Helen, and their preteen daughter, Sara. Then, in one afternoon, Ben's recklessness takes an alarming turn, and everything the Armsteads have built together unravels. As she is confronted with the biggest case of her career, the fallout from her marriage, and Sara's increasingly distant behavior, Helen must face the limits of accountability and her own capacity for forgiveness.
- Divorced women -- Fiction.
- Businesswomen -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Corporations -- Corrupt practices -- Fiction.
- Political corruption -- Fiction.
- Contemporary Women.
- Family Life.
- Corporations -- Corrupt practices.
- Divorced women.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Political corruption.