Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Criticism, interpretation, etc
|Named Person:||Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Thomas Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Thomas Chaucer|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Russell Krauss; Haldeen Braddy; Charles Robert Kase
|Notes:||Reprint of the ed. published by Oxford University Press, New York.
The 2d work was published separately under title: Chaucer's Parlement of foules in its relation to contemporary events.
Originally presented as the author's theses, New York University, 1934, 1934, and 1935, respectively.
|Description:||vii, 182, 101, 89 pages illustrations 23 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Russell Krauss. II. The parlement of foules in its relation to contemporary events, by Haldeen Braddy. III. Observations on the shifting positions of groups G and DE in the manuscripts of the Canterbury tales, by C. Robert Kase.|
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400. -- Parliament of fowls.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400. -- Canterbury tales -- Criticism, Textual.
- Chaucer, Thomas, -- 1367?-1434.
- Poets, English -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- Biography.
- Manuscripts, English (Middle)
- Canterbury tales (Chaucer, Geoffrey)
- Parliament of fowls (Chaucer, Geoffrey)
- Poets, English
- Poets, English -- Middle English.