도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Criticism, interpretation, etc|
|명시된 사람:||Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Thomas Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Russell Krauss; Haldeen Braddy; C Robert Kase; Carleton Fairchild Brown
|메모:||Issued also separately as the authors' theses (Ph. D.) New York University.
Ed. by Carleton Brown.
|설명:||vii, 1 leaf, 3-182, 101, 89 pages : including genealogical tables IV plates on 2 leaves ; 20 cm|
|내용:||I. Chaucerian problems: especially the Petherton forestership and the question of Thomas Chaucer/ by Russell Krauss; II. The parlement of foules in its relation to contemporary events/ by Haldeen Braddy; III. Observations on the shifting positions of groups G and DE in the manuscripts of the Canterbury tales/ by C. Robert Kase.|
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400. -- Parliament of fowls.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400. -- Canterbury tales -- Criticism, Textual.
- Chaucer, Thomas, -- 1367?-1434.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400
- Canterbury tales (Chaucer, Geoffrey)
- Parliament of fowls (Chaucer, Geoffrey)