Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Criticism, interpretation, etc
|Named Person:||Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Thomas Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Thomas Chaucer|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Carleton Fairchild Brown; Haldeen Braddy; Charles Robert Kase; Russell Krauss
|Notes:||Preface signed: Carleton Brown.
Issued also separately as the authors' theses (PH. D) New York University.
Reprint of the 1932 ed. published by Oxford University Press, New York.
|Description:||379 pages in various pagings,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Krauss, R. Chaucerian problems: especially the Petherton forestership and the question of Thomas Chaucer.--Braddy, H. The Parlement of foules in its relation to contemporary events.--Kase, C.R. Observations on the the shifting positions of groups G and DE in the manuscripts of the Canterbury tales.|
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400. -- Canterbury tales -- Manuscripts.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400. -- Parliament of fowls.
- Chaucer, Thomas, -- 1367?-1434.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400.
- Canterbury tales (Chaucer, Geoffrey)
- Parliament of fowls (Chaucer, Geoffrey)