Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Named Person:||William Hone; William Hone|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Hone; Reeves and Turner; Great Britain. Court of King's Bench.
|Notes:||Trials in the Court of King's Bench.
Each trial has separate t.p. with ed. and imprint: First trial, 10th edition, 1817; second trial, 1st edition, 1817; third trial, 3rd edition, 1818.
1818 reprint by Reeves and Turner, with additional advertisements on back wrapper.
Copy in original printed wrappers.
Trial by jury lacks list of subscribers.
Formerly in the personal collection of Anne and F.G. Renier.
|Description:||48, 45, 44, 20 pages ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Trial by jury and liberty of the press.|
- Hone, William, -- 1780-1842 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Freedom of the press -- Great Britain.
- Jury -- Great Britain.
- Political satire, English.
- Trials (Libel) -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1800-1837.
- Hone, William, -- 1780-1842
- Freedom of the press.
- Politics and government
- Trials (Libel)
- Great Britain.