Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ella Baker; Septima Poinsette Clark; Fannie Lou Hamer|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Aneb Kgositsile; Melba Johnson Kgositsile; Diane Yarbro-Swift; Lynda Tredway; Council on Interracial Books for Children.; Bread and Roses Cultural Project.
|Notes:||Accompanying study guide is entitled: Women of hope: African Americans who made a difference, edited by Diane Yarbro-Swift and Lynda Tredway, produced by Bread and Roses Cultural Project, c1994. It includes sections on the three women featured in this video.
"Bread & Roses Cultural Project, Inc."--Label on carrier.
With assistance from New York State Black and Puerto Rican Legislative Caucus, New York State Education Department, New York State Martin Luther King, Jr., Commission.
|Credits:||Written and narrated by Gloria House; directed by Melba Johnson Kgositsile.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (19 min.) : sd., b&w ; 1/2 in. + study guide (47 p. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm.)|
|Responsibility:||produced by The Council on Interracial Books for Children.|
- Baker, Ella, -- 1903-1986.
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, -- 1898-1987.
- Hamer, Fannie Lou.
- African American women civil rights workers -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- African American women -- Biography -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Women -- United States -- Biography -- Study and teaching (Secondary)