Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Subscription lists (Publishing)
Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Carver, Jonathan, 1710-1780.
Three years travels through the interior parts of North-America, for more than five thousand miles.
Philadelphia : Key & Simpson, 1796
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jonathan Carver; American Imprint Collection (Library of Congress); Joseph Meredith Toner Collection (Library of Congress); Marian S. Carson Collection (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||Originally published in 1778 under title: Travels through the interior parts of North America in the years 1766, 1767, and 1768. An article on Carver and his book and its probable authorship may be found in American Historical Review for January 1906, v. 11, p. 287.
Signatures: [a]⁴ b⁴ c² A-2Y⁴ A-B⁴ C².
|Description:||xx, ix, , 12-360 [i.e. 352], 20 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)|
|Other Titles:||Travels through the interior parts of North America, in the years 1766, 1767, and 1768|
|Responsibility:||by Captain Jonathan Carver ...|
- Northwestern States -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Mississippi River -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Minnesota -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Northwestern States -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America.
- Mississippi River.
- United States -- Northwestern States.