Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Illustrators' autographs (Provenance)
Color printing (Printing)
|Named Person:||Alice, (Fictitious character from Carroll)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lewis Carroll; John Vernon Lord; Selwyn Hugh Goodacre; Charles Hall, (Typesetter); Artists' Choice Editions,; JW Northend (Firm),; Ludlow Bookbinders,
|ISBN:||9780955834318 0955834317 9780955834356 095583435X|
|Notes:||"The text is taken from the 1898 Macmillan edition"--T.p. verso.
"The book is set in Plantin by Charles Hall and printed on Mohawk cool-white paper by Northend Creative Print Solutions and bound by Ludlow Bookbinders. There are 420 copies of which 98 are Specials with a set of prints."--Colophon.
Numbered limited edition.
|Description:||138 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 32 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Through the looking-glass|
|Responsibility:||Lewis Carroll ; with illustrations and an afterword by John Vernon Lord and textual corrections and a foreword by Selwyn Goodacre.|
- Alice -- (Fictitious character from Carroll) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Imaginary places -- Juvenile fiction.
- Curiosity in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Kings and rulers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy fiction, English.
- Artists' books -- Specimens.
- Alice (Fictitious character : Carroll)
- Artists' books.
- Curiosity in children.
- Imaginary places.
- Kings and rulers.