Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Also issued in e-book format:
New York : Random House, 2011
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Orange Prize for Fiction, 2011.|
|Description:||337 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
good i like
a vagabond who claimed to be immortal. As Natalia struggles to understand why her grandfather, a deeply rational man would go on such a farfetched journey, http://abercrombie-it.com/ she stumbles across a clue that leads her to the extraordinary story of the tiger's wife.
- 0 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Women physicians -- Fiction.
- Orphanages -- Fiction.
- Grandparent and child -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Balkan Peninsula -- Fiction.
- Family secrets.
- Grandparent and child.
- Women physicians.
- Balkan Peninsula.
- Grandparent-grandchild relationship -- Fiction.
- Secrecy -- Fiction.