Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Winnie-the-Pooh, (Fictitious character); Winnie-the-Pooh, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
A A Milne; Ernest H Shepard
|Notes:||Title from back cover.
Book is in the shape of Tigger.
"Adapted from The house at Pooh Corner, copyright 1928 by E.P. Dutton & Co., Inc.; copyright renewal 1956 by A.A. Milne"--Page 4 of cover.
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 31 cm|
|Other Titles:||House at Pooh Corner.|
|Responsibility:||inspired by A.A. Milne ; illustrated by Ernest H. Shepard].|
- Tigger (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Winnie-the-Pooh -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Tigger (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Winnie-the-Pooh (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Picture books.
- Board books.
- tigger story.
- Tigger (Fictitious character)
- Toy and movable books.
- Winnie-the-Pooh -- (Fictitious character)