Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Lewis, C. S. (Clive Staples), 1898-1963.
Till we have faces.
New York, Harcourt, Brace [1957, c1956]
|All Authors / Contributors:||
C S Lewis
|Description:||313 p. illus. 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||A Harvest book|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Interesting but Flawed
In Till We Have Faces, C.S. Lewis has created an entertaining, thought provoking reinterpretation of the Greek myth of Cupid and Psyche. The myth, in his hands, becomes a Christian parable and an apologia for a transcendent god who remains unseen and unheard. Like his friend, J.R.R. Tolkien,...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Psyche (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Eros (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
User lists with this item (9)
- I Love You, Book(21 items)
by abass updated 2013-02-12
- Daughters of Divine Hope Library(97 items)
by pwelther updated 2012-12-04
- Clive Staples Lewis - is he only the author of "Narnia"?(41 items)
by dmaww updated 2012-12-03
- LIS 640 Favorites(10 items)
by reyn updated 2012-09-04
- C.S. Lewis - author(69 items)
by spulibrary updated 2012-06-06