Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Lewis, C.S. (Clive Staples), 1898-1963.
Till we have faces.
New York, Harcourt, Brace [1957, ©1956]
|All Authors / Contributors:||
C S Lewis
|Description:||313 pages illustrations 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||A Harvest book|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Interesting but Flawed
In Till We Have Faces, C.S. Lewis has created an entertaining, thought provoking reinterpretation of the Greek myth of Cupid and Psyche. The myth, in his hands, becomes a Christian parable and an apologia for a transcendent god who remains unseen and unheard. Like his friend, J.R.R. Tolkien,...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Psyche (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Eros (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Eros (Greek deity)
- Psyche (Greek deity)
User lists with this item (10)
- Daughters of Divine Hope 1st Library list(476 items)
by pwelther updated 2013-08-26
- Things to Check Out(7 items)
by cliftoncullen updated 2013-05-31
- I Love You, Book(21 items)
by abass updated 2013-02-12
- Clive Staples Lewis - is he only the author of "Narnia"?(41 items)
by dmaww updated 2012-12-03
- LIS 640 Favorites(10 items)
by reyn updated 2012-09-04