Video recordings for the hearing impaired
John Battsek; Amir Bar-Lev; Joe Bini; Mark Monroe; Philip Sheppard; Josh Brolin; Mary Tillman; Patrick Tillman; Marie Tillman; Richard Tillman; Kevin Tillman; Weinstein Company.; A & E IndieFilms.; Passion Pictures (Firm); Axis Films.; Diamond Docs (Firm); Embassy Row (Firm); Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
|语言注释：||Soundtrack in English, with optional subtitles in English or English for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.|
|注意：||Originally produced as a motion picture in 2010.
Special features include: Director's commentary.
|制作人员：||Narrator, Josh Brolin ; directors of photography, Sean Kirby and Igor Martinovic ; editors, Joshua Altman, Joe Bini and Gabriel Rhodes ; original score, Philip Sheppard.|
|演员：||Pat Tillman, Mary Tillman, Patrick Tillman Sr., Marie Tillman, Richard Tillman, Kevin Tillman, Russell Baer, Stan Goff.|
|奖励：||Sundance Film Festival, Official Selection, 2010.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: R; for language.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (ca. 95 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD; region 1; anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.|
|责任：||presented by the Weinstein Company and A & E Indiefilms ; a Passion Pictures/Axis Films production ; in association with Diamond Docs and Embassy Row ; produced by John Battsek ; director, Amir Bar-Lev ; writers, Amir Ben-Lev, Joe Bini, Mark Monroe.|
Pat Tillman chose to walk away from a multi million-dollar football contract and join the military for no other reason than he felt it was the right thing to do. Documented are the facts surrounding the way the military manipulated his tragic death in the line of duty into a propaganda tool.
- Tillman, Pat, -- 1976-2004.
- Soldiers -- United States.
- Football players -- United States.
- United States. -- Army. -- Ranger Battalion, 2nd -- Biography.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Mass media and the war.
- Friendly fire (Military science) -- Afghanistan.
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- Disclosure of information -- United States.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Rules and practice.
- Families of military personnel -- United States.
- Feature films -- United States.