Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
R E Young; Canada. Railway Lands Branch.
|Notes:||Relief shown by spot heights.
Covers the Northwest Territories, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and part of Manitoba.
|Description:||1 map : col. ; 123 x 107 cm.|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale 1:2,217,600. "35 miles to 1 in."; (W 140Â°--W 81Â°/N 71Â°--N 49Â°).|
|Responsibility:||by R.E. Young, Supt. of Railway Lands.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
may be found in Forestry Quarterly, Volume 6, 1908
This very large, folded map appears to have been published with, and might be found bound, in some libraries' print copies of Forestry Quarterly, Volume 6, 1908. It accompanies "An Analysis of Canada's Timber Wealth: A Preliminary Study," by B. E. Fernow, December 1908, volume 6, number...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Forests and forestry -- Northwest, Canadian -- Maps.
- Forests and forestry -- Canada, Western -- Maps.
- Timber -- Northwest, Canadian -- Maps.
- Timber -- Canada, Western -- Maps.
- Northwest, Canadian -- Maps.
- Canada, Western -- Surveys.
- Forests and forestry.
- Canada -- Canadian Northwest.
- Canada, Western.