Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Malcolm X; Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Louis Massiah; Terry Kay Rockefeller; Paul Stekler; Jacqueline Shearer; Julian Bond
|Notes:||Originally produced as television programs in 1990.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator: Julian Bond.|
|Description:||2 episodes on 1 videodisc (ca. 60 min. each episode) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Series Title:||Eyes on the prize II.|
|Other Titles:||Time has come, 1964-1965
Two societies, 1965-1968
Eyes on the prize II (Television program)
"Two societies" tells how Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference aid in the non-violent struggle against segregated housing. The Kerner Commission concludes that America is becoming "two societies -one Black, one white - separate and unequal."
- X, Malcolm, -- 1925-1965.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- United States -- Race relations.
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968.
- Documentary television programs.
- Historical television programs.