Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Maha Addasi; Ned Gannon; Nuha Albitar
|Language Note:||Text in English and parallel Arabic.|
|Target Audience:||Interest age level : Ages 4-8.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm|
|Responsibility:||Maha Addasi ; Arabic translation by Nuha Albitar ; illustrated by Ned Gannon.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A Respectful And Informative Book For Everyone
Written in English and Arabic, readers will begin to understand the significance and rituals associated with Muslim prayer. While visiting her Arabic grandmother Yasmin listens to the muezzin as he calls the faithful to pray five times a day. From her grandmother, Teta, Yasmin receives special prayer...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Prayer -- Juvenile fiction.
- Islam -- Customs and practices -- Juvenile fiction.
- Muslims -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Prayer -- Fiction.
- Islam -- Customs and practices -- Fiction.
- Muslims -- Fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- Arabic language materials -- Bilingual.
- Islam -- Customs and practices.