Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
New York, N.Y. : Miramax Books / Hyperion Books for Children, ©2007
|Named Person:||Artemis, (Greek deity); Artemis, (Greek deity); Artemis, (Greek deity)|
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781423101451 1423101456 9781423101482 1423101480 9781428737631 1428737634 9780545078337 0545078334|
|Description:||312 pages ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||My rescue operation goes very wrong --
The vice principal gets a missile launcher --
Bianca di Angelo makes a choice --
Thalia torches New England --
I place an underwater phone call --
An old dead friend comes to visit --
Everybody hates me but the horse --
I make a dangerous promise --
I learn how to grow zombies --
I break a few rocket ships --
Grover gets a Lamborghini --
I go snowboarding with a pig --
We visit the junkyard of the Gods --
I have a dam problem --
I wrestle Santa's evil twin --
We meet the dragon of eternal bad breath --
I put on a few million extra pounds --
A friend says good-bye --
The Gods vote how to kill us --
I get a new enemy for Christmas.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
This book is perfect!
"The Titan's Curse" is about Percy and Thalia, the last children of the three elder gods Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. Percy and Thalia have a quest to pursue, collecting two half bloods, Bianca and Nico. Bianca and Nico were sent to a boarding school by their so called “lawyer”. While on...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Artemis -- (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Jackson, Percy (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Titans (Mythology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing persons -- Investigation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals, Mythical -- Juvenile fiction.
- Monsters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction.
- Artemis -- (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Animals, Mythical -- Fiction.
- Monsters -- Fiction.
- Titans (Mythology) -- Fiction.
- Artemis -- (Greek deity)
- Animals, Mythical.
- Jackson, Percy (Fictitious character)
- Missing persons -- Investigation.
- Mythology, Greek.
- Titans (Mythology)