Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Oliver Cromwell|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|Notes:||Date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.).)|
|Other Titles:||To his Highness, Oliver Lord Protector of the Common-wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and the dominions thereunto belonging, and to his Highness most Honorable Councell. The humble petition of the prisoners in the fleet, in behalfe of themselves and all honest men, that are willing to pay their debts
Humble petition of the prisoners in the fleet, in behalfe of themselves and all honest men, that are willing to pay their debts
- England and Wales. -- Lord Protector (1653-1658: O. Cromwell) -- Early works to 1800.
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Criminal law -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Cromwell, Oliver, -- 1599-1658.
- Criminal law.
- Debt, Imprisonment for.
- Great Britain.