도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Legal fiction (Literature)
|명시된 사람:||Atticus Finch, (Fictitious character); Scout Finch, (Fictitious character); Atticus Finch, (Fictitious character); Scout Finch, (Fictitious character)|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|메모:||"Warner Books fiction"--Spine.|
|설명:||281 pages ; 18 cm|
|책임:||by Harper Lee.|
"A novel of great sweetness, humor, compassion, and of mystery carefully sustained." "Harper's Magazine""
WorldCat 사용자 리뷰 (1)
Quite simply one of the best stories ever told
I adore this book. I adored it pretty much from the moment I started reading it; it suckered me in right away. The characters are interesting, multi dimensional and real. The storyline made me smile and broke my heart a little, even knowing that there was no other way for it to end, part of me kept...
- 이 리뷰가 당신에게 도움이 되었습니까?
- Finch, Atticus -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Finch, Scout -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Fiction.
- Alabama -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Trials (Rape) -- Fiction.
- Girls -- Fiction.
- Finch, Atticus -- (Fictitious character)
- Finch, Scout -- (Fictitious character)
- Fathers and daughters.
- Race relations.
- Trials (Rape)
- Southern States.