Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
To provide for a study by the National Academy of Sciences of potential impacts of climate change on water resources and water quality.
[Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2008-
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.|
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0374-P (pt. 1).
"June 4, 2008"--Pt. 1.
|Description:||v. <1 > ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; House.; Report|
- Climatic changes -- Risk assessment -- United States.
- Water-supply -- United States.
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.)
- Climatic changes -- Risk assessment.
- Expenditures, Public.
- United States.