|注意：||"A Ballantine Books mass market original."|
|描述：||455 pages ; 18 cm.|
Dangerously sexy nobleman and former spymaster Rayne Kenyon, Earl of Haviland, has no interest in love. He merely desires an heir to carry on his title and therefore must have a wife. Rayne makes a surprising choice of brides by settling on the plain spinster daughter of a fellow spy who once saved his life. But the spirited and witty Madeline Ellis proves much more than Rayne bargained for.
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- England -- Fiction.
- Seduction -- Fiction.
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- Fiction.
- Arranged marriage -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Aristocracy (Social class)
- Arranged marriage.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Manners and customs.