Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Christopher Gore; Christopher Gore|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|Notes:||Criticizing the Democratic administrations of Presidents Jefferson and Madison, and endorsing Christopher Gore for governor of Massachusetts.
Followed by three additional political essays, the first signed by "One of the people," the second by "a Kennebec farmer," and the third addressed to Mr. Edes, printer at Augusta, Maine.
Mistakenly dated  by Evans.
Text in two columns.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985]. 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36428).|
|Description:||1 sheet ( pages) ; 43 x 25 cm|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., First series ;, no. 36428.|
- Gore, Christopher, -- 1758-1827.
- Elections -- Maine.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1809-1817.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Maine -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Gore, Christopher, -- 1758-1827
- Politics and government
- United States.