Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James McCrea; John W Taylor; James McCrea; John W Taylor|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"Doubts having been endeavored to be raised in your minds whether James McCrea, Esq. would not be supported by the Federalists for congress--We do certify, that we have waited on Mr. McCrea, and that he authorises us to say, he does not wish his name made use of, to prejudice the election of the Hon. Mr. Taylor ..."
Dated: Ballston Spa, April 27th, 1818.
Signed: John McCrea [and five others].
N-YHS copy: fabric lining.
|Description:||1 sheet ( p.) ; 32 x 25 cm.|
- Federal Party (N.Y.)
- McCrea, James.
- Taylor, John W., -- 1784-1854.
- Elections -- New York (State) -- Saratoga County.
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Saratoga County (N.Y.) -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- Political science.
- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Saratoga County.