Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles, King of England|
|Material Type:||Online system or service, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|Notes:||"Touching the Act of abolition of the bishops votes in Parliament" has caption title on p. 3; "An humble petition and protestation of all the bishops and prelates" has caption title on p. 5.
Signed at end: Jo Eborac. [and 11 others].
With a final advertisement page.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (8 p.)|
|Series Title:||Early English books online.|
|Other Titles:||To the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, and the Lords and Peers assembled in Parliament
Humble petition and protestation of all the bishops and prelates, now called by his Majesties writs to attend the Parliament
Touching the Act of abolition of the bishops votes in Parliament
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II) -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Church of England -- Bishops -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles -- II, -- King of England, -- 1630-1685.
- Church of England.
- England and Wales. -- Parliament.