Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles, King of England; Charles, King of England|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|Description:||1 online resource (8 pages)|
|Other Titles:||To the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, and the Lords and Peers assembled in Parliament
Humble petition and protestation of all the bishops and prelates, now called by his Majesties writs to attend the Parliament
Touching the Act of abolition of the bishops votes in Parliament
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II) -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Church of England -- Bishops -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles -- II, -- King of England, -- 1630-1685.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- England and Wales. -- Parliament.
- Church of England.