Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles, King of England; Charles, King of England|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|Notes:||Dated by Steele: 9 April, 1642.
Petitioners share the fears of the kingdom that the King's removal from Parliament will stop all reformation of grievances. Pray him to return and reside near Parliament, . -- Steele.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))|
|Series Title:||Early English books online.|
|Other Titles:||Your Maiesties loyall, and peaceable subjects, the barronets, knights, esquires, free-holders, and other inhabitants of the county and town of Derby :|
- Charles -- I, -- King of England, -- 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I) -- Early works to 1800.
- Derby (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles -- I, -- King of England, -- 1600-1649.
- England -- Derby.
- Great Britain.