Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress|
|Notes:||Opposing "the successive series of publick measures professedly tending to war."|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27362).|
|Description:||1 sheet ( p.)|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 27362.|
|Other Titles:||Memorial of the subscribers, citizens of the United States, residing in the first congressional district, in the state of Pennsylvania.|
- United States -- History -- War of 1812.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1812-1815.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1809-1812.
- United States -- Commerce.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.) -- Politics and government.
- Delaware County (Pa.) -- Politics and government.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Politics and government
- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia County.
- United States.