Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Named Person:||Wizard, of Oz (Fictitious character); Wizard, of Oz (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Animation, Juvenile audience, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Spike Brandt; Tony Cervone; Gene Grillo; Grey DeLisle; Joe Alaskey; Michael Gough; Frances Conroy; L Frank Baum; William Hanna; Joseph Barbera; Turner Entertainment Co.; Warner Bros. Animation.; Warner Home Video (Firm)
|ISBN:||078066521X 9780780665217 0780683862 9780780683860|
|Language Note:||In English, French or Spanish with English SDH, French or Spanish subtitles.|
|Notes:||Based on characters created by L. Frank Baum, William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.
Special features include Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz classic style: full-length version of the movie with a Sepiatone opening; Tom and Jerry and the science of Oz: Learn how a hot air balloon works, How to make a tornado in a bottle and other family-friendly activities.
|Credits:||Music arranged by Michael Tavera.|
|Performer(s):||Voices: Grey DeLisle, Joe Alaskey, Frances Conroy, Michael Gough.|
|Target Audience:||Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (59 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; widescreen format; Dolby Digital 5.1 or Dolby Surround.|
|Other Titles:||Wizard of Oz|
|Responsibility:||Turner Entertainment Co. and Warner Bros. Animation present ; producers, Sam Register [and others] ; written by Gene Grillo ; directed by Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone.|
- Wizard, -- of Oz (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films.
- Wizard, -- of Oz (Fictitious character)
- Tom (Fictitious character : Hanna and Barbera) -- Juvenile films.
- Jerry (Fictitious character : Hanna and Barbera) -- Juvenile films.
- Oz (Imaginary place) -- Juvenile films.
- Mice -- Juvenile films.
- Cats -- Juvenile films.
- Jerry (Fictitious character : Hanna and Barbera)
- Oz (Imaginary place)
- Tom (Fictitious character : Hanna and Barbera)
- Wizard of Oz (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films.