Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Tom Hayden; Betty Binder; Ella Baker; Wiley A Branton; Robb K Burlage; Joanne Grant; Sandra (Cason) Hayden; William L Higgs; Burke Marshall; Donald R Matthews; Barbara Patterson, of Atlanta Ga.; J Francis Pohlhaus; James W Prothro; Marvin Rich; Morris H Rubin; John Anthony Scott; Howard Zinn
Federated Organizations], especially in Mississippi; the Highlander Folk School's Citizenship School Training Program; and the U.S. National Student Association. Included also are reports from the Southern Regional Council and Hayden's scrapbook of articles he wrote for the Michigan Daily, 1959-60.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Highlander Folk School (Monteagle, Tenn.)
- Southern Regional Council.
- United States National Student Association.
- Civil rights -- United States.
- Race discrimination -- United States.
- Voter registration -- United States.
- United States -- Race relations.
- Civil rights.
- Race discrimination.
- Race relations.
- Voter registration.
- United States.